Saturday, May 23, 2009

KEEP UPDATING.

Oh My God a lot of things've happened today and I just can't stop posting!

I don't know where to start, okay let's talk about this very very huge thing I just heard from my cousin, I'm typing in super speed!!!!

Okay, sebelom kita mulai semuanya, I would like to explain some certain things.

I am crazy over some rock, legendary, bands. Like Guns n' Roses, Stones, Zeppelin, etc.

BUT I AM SO CRAZY ABOUT QUEEN: Freddie Mercury (R.I.P) -lead vocal, Roger Taylor -drummer, Brian May -guitarist, John Deacon -Bassist. THEY ARE LIKE.... THE BEST ROCK LEGENDS IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE! THE EVEN MADE THEIR OWN GENRE OF MUSIC CAUSE IT'S NOT SO SO ROCKING ON, AND IT'S NOT POPPING EITHER! I've known Queen since I'm 8 and I'm crazy about them since. THEY ARE LEGENDS. They made huge hits, ROCKING SONGS like Don't Stop Me Now, Bohemian Rapshody (NO SONG CAN COMPARE BOHEMIAN RAPSHODY, IT'S A MASTERPIECE!!!), Bicycle Race, Sheer Heart Attack, We Are The Champion, We Will Rock You, Somebody To Love, Love Of My Life, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Spread Your Wings, and my all time favorite, Killer Queen.

I just can't stop loving them, as in fact Mercury's dead and Deacon's retired. But May and Taylor keep performing under the Queen's name, infrequently maybe, but still the rock my world. I'm just.. so crazy about them. Paling suka sama Roger Tayloorrrr!!!!!!!!!


John Deacon, Brian May, Freddie Mercury & Roger Taylor.

Dan.

Not to forget I AM ALSO CRAZY ABOUT ADAM LAMBERT (I've talked about him a lot, no need to explain). LIKE, HUGE LOVE AND SO SO CRAZY ABOUT HIM.

Why do I talk about those two?

WHY? BECAUSE, I HEARD FROM MARSYA KATANYA ROGER TAYLOR AND BRIAN MAY MAU NGOMONG SERIUS SAMA ADAM UNTUK MENJADIKAN ADAM LAMBERT MENJADI VOKALIS QUEEN SELANJUTNYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.................................

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WAS LIKE, HOLY SHIT MUTHER SUCKER LIKE#@^?%&?*^?(
?@$?@?&$*?68 OH MY GOD I WAS... HOLY SMOKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PARAH PARAH... PARAH ABIS... ANJIIIIINNGGGGG....

Serah deh ye lu mau bilang gua kagak sante, emang gua kagak sante.... AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH GUA MASIH GAK PERCAYAAA!!!!! ADAM?!

Gini.

Mungkin gak jadi vokalis tetap ya, karena no one can replace Freddie Mercury, and it will affect the world if Adam become Queen's next vocalist over an world hits talent show. There'll be yeses and nos and pros and contras. And, as a fanatic Queen fan, I do understand how other Queen fan might feel if they know Adam Lambert as Queen's next vocalist, forgetting that I am an Adam Lambert's fan too. Maybe, Roger and Brian considered, Adam, to be Queen's, collaborating, vocalist, like Paul Rodgers (2004 - 2009) under the moniker Queen + Paul Rodgers.

TAPI INI QUEEN GITU!!! QUEEEEENNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PARAH ABIS. GUA JADI ADAM JEJINGKRAKAN KAGAK TAU DAH KAYAK APAAN. Buset, gua ngeliat konser Queen di video aja ikutan jejingkrakan (begitu pula video Adam hihihi), INI PERFORM, SATU PANGGUNG!!!!

SINTING! Anjing gua girang to the maxxxxx to the bojong kenyot.

MAU JADI VOKALIS TETAP KEK, VOKALIS SEMENIT DOANG DEH, IH GILA HONORED ABIS!!!!!!!!!

Adam yang tadinya bukan siapa siapa (dia terkenal karena Wicked!) ikut American Idol, ketemu Rock Legends (Roger Taylor, Brian May, GENE SIMMONS?! HOLY SHIT!), lalu mendapatkan kabar bahwa dia mau diajak jadi vokalis........................................................................

ISN'T EVERTHING HAPPENING SO FAST?!

Hidup Adam berubah 360 derajat!
Gue jadi Adam lemes kagak karuan, pingsan. Ketemu Roger Taylor aja gua bisa nangis, gimana DIAJAK NYANYI BARENG?! Gua nonton Queen's Night di Hard Rock aja girang, gimana.... gila dah. Roger Taylor I Love You.

DAN YANG DIAJAK NYANYI BARENG ITU ADAM LAMBERT!!! ADAM LAMBERT!!!!
Satu satunya American Idol yang sangat sangat sangat sangat sangat sangat sangat sangat gue gilai, MELEBIHI DANNY NORIEGA.

2 Idola gua, jadi satu. Sumpah, gua cinta banget sama lu Sya, for telling me this information. This is not just an information, to me, it's a breathtakingly huge and wordlessly insane information. It is. I am knocked out.

Hahaha. I've burned 250 callories just by writing this post. I am so overjoyed, overexcited, and stuffs you might don't want to see me being into. This is insane.

Okay, I got no power left. I'm breathless, and so excited about the upcoming news. Can't wait. Parah abis.


Queen & Adam Lambert.

XOXO, Queen&Lambert ultimate fan,
Carina

2 komentar:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha sip deeeh
Adam Lambert + Queen = ROCK HEAVEN

Gila ya, selama Adam di Idol kan orang2 udah pada ngomongin tuh semacam "It'd be cool if Adam would replace Freddie" EH TAU2 PAS FINAL MALAH SEPANGGUNG TERUS ADAM DIPERHITUNGKAN PULA SAMA MEREKA YA AMPUN BELOM ADA DEH IDOL YANG KAYAK GITU!

Adam is more than Idol material!!

Gini deh, nggak mungkin pihak American Idol ngundang Queen untuk perform bareng Adam n Kris kalo salah satu ato kedua finalisnya itu emang nggak pantes untuk nyanyi sama Queen (in this case, on ly one!)Coba deh kalo finalisnya itu Kris Allen & Danny Gokey, belom tentu staff American Idol ngerasa pede buat ngundang Queen!

ADAM LAMBERT RULES!!!!!!!!!

Carina's Blog said...

SPEECHLESS, ADAM LAMBERT + QUEEN IS MUSIC HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!