Wednesday, April 8, 2009

NOBODY CAN REPLACE ADAM LAMBERT IN MY HEART.

YEAH. NOBODY CAN REPLACE ADAM LAMBERT IN MY HEART. AND I AM OFFICIALLY REALLY IN LOVE WITH HIM, AS A MALE AND FEMALE. I mean, he always shatters me when he's on stage. And when I watch his other controvertional videos in Youtube, dude I don't mind! It's normal to me. To me he is still in the safe zone. He does theatre! And that's also my world. I love theatre, acting, stage permormance, everything! Oh My God I am so in love with his last performance. The hair? BEST ADAM LAMBERT'S HAIR EVER! But yet I still love the emo of course. The voice? Don't talk about that definitely no doubt. His outfit? Only trendsetter would wear such thing. And that's a good thing. But I always love his performances and whatever he wears, whatever his style, it always looks good on me (yeah the Leonardo DeCaprio's hair? Totally okay with it now) And I love his confession video about...... not gonna tell you sorry you just have to see it yourselves. Adam's gorgeous face melts me everytime I look at it. He mesmerized me everytime he appears. He has been inmmy heart for the past few months. And to me he's not hot, he's beautiful. He's not an obsession, he's my way of life.
So yeah. I am officially REALLY in love with Adam Lambert. Exactly, I don't care about all the rumors out there, and I love him as who he is. He's 26 going on 27? That might be a problem for him (yeah I know it's very disturbing when you being liked by a brat like me) but it's not a problem for me (of course it's not, what are you, nuts?) because I am like Adam, my proudest moment is when I fall in love. There were this moment where I realize that Adam's so far from me and he wouldn't even notice me like I'm a little spect in a small small part of the world. But then, I get over it because I know I love him. I really love him. I'd wait for you Adam, even if I have to wait forever.

Carina: I... I just love you, I don't know why I just do.. When are you coming home?
Adam: I'm coming home soon, and I.... I just love you too

HAHAHAHA.

Taken from the song I Just Love You by Five for Fighting and re-sang by Adam Lambert.


Some facts about him that I couldn't believe is common with me:
1. We love black toenails and we wear them.
2. We have the same exact blue and black checkred shirt
3. WE ARE OBSESSED WITH ASTROLOGY! OH MY GOD! Seumur umur gak ada idola gua yang sampe sama sama cinta sama astrology, gila! (kalo gak percaya baca di americanidol.com wawancaranya dia)
4. If he wouldn't sing, he would dance, and so would I (you often seeing me dancing on myself)
5. We don't get embarassed! :D
6. Darkblue hair? Been my obsession for years! God at last somebody listen to me about that!
7. We love big rings. I have 2.

His official profile site: http://www.americanidol.com/contestants/season_8/adam_lambert/
Prove my words there.

I'm not gonna put a lot of photos like before, just these photos of him from time to time, cause the rest I'll just keep it to myself, to me to enjoy (yeah like there are thousands of Adam's photos, he's too good to be exposed).
Last words, I, would be glad if I get to meet him for once in mylife. I would be glad.

From this..................................................................... To this


To this...................................................... To this


And This............................................................ Even when he's asleep..


I... I just love you.. I don't know why I just do... When are you coming home? I'm coming home soon. 'Cause I... I just love you too.. I love you, Adam Lambert.

0 komentar: