Friday, February 27, 2009

ADAM MADE IT (AAAAAAH!).... with a little 'American Idol to me' flashbacks

OMG OMG OMG ADAM MADE IT TO THE TOP TWELVE!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! One of the happiest moment in my life you know I screamed like a crazy hobo in front of my TV set and he was very very very very very very... I have to say, HANDSOME AND SUPER CUTE................................................... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! And, not to forget, his unique vocal that makes me fall in love with him since the first time. Oh, I was cheering for Danny Gokey at first 'cause I think he's kinda interesting and fun, but sorry, not anymore.. haha, no offense but, ADAM ROCKS MY HEART........ ! I don't care about how many time I've screamed 'cause, I just want to scream AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH! You don't know how happy I am hahahahaha. You just gotta see me when I was watching the result show. Honestly my face was undecribeable. One time I smiled when Adam was singing then I talked craps when it went to longlasting commercial breaks hahahaha. Commercial breaks are just.... disturbing! I was talking to myself, Alas! Just annouce the result Ryan! Tell me that Adam's in! Hahaha. Wether he's in the singlehood or not, girls usually curious about that but I'm not as curious as they are really. I was once got a you can say a trauma because I was dissapointed on Season 7 when, My Dearest Purple Sexy Intense Vampire Ninja Pickle..., DANNY NORIEGA, GOT ELIMINATED, YEAH OUT FROM THE COMPETITION, AND NOT IN THE TOP 12.............................................. AND WORST, DIDN'T GET THE WILDCARD?!...................................... I HATE IT!........ krauk. And the fact that I know he's moving out with Ramiele Malubay... does not hurt me, not one bit. Seeing Danny got out from the chance to be the next American Idol hurted more, much more! o___________________0 I was so crazy about him and for several nights I kept mumbling 'Bring him baack.. Bring him baackk.. Danny.. Danny' and stuffs...... And until now I'm still not over him, and not gonna, he's cuteness is hyper, he is super everything B) But I already had 426 pictures of him.. of his every single moves huahahaha. I still had it and not planning on get rid of it.. It's not even in my head, no. But still.. Danny's still not gonna recognize me or even want to know me 'cause unfortunately until now I still stuck (maybe in the middle of nowhere for Danny, he even has no idea where is my country exactly at... duh?) in this small lost town where for some it's hard to be reached instead of moving to United States (Hey, that's called an improvement!). But there is something very interesting in Season 8, I saw this boy named Cody Sheldon... uuhh... yeah Cody. He made it to the Hollywood but he was eliminated. What made shocked is that, he looks a bit like Danny! (For your information, still, NOBODY can replace Danny, I cram for that). I thought he was his brother.................... Hmm.... Cody...... Danny.......... Cody............ Danny............... No. I realize, he's not 'cause if he is he should be Cody Noreiga but no, and I didn't see any of vampire ninja pickleness in him so I get over him pretty fast...... I'm with my chips................. Adam, Danny and I have one thing in common, we wear black for our toenails.. I don't know, I love black for my toenails and I keep applying it in any chances. It brings me some sort of... tomato ishness flamingo feelings that suddenly can boost up my confidence...... (I know)........... And other thing in commong between me and Danny.. we want our room to be Purple, Dark Purple so it's kinda Sexy Vintage Intense room that we wanted to be, and we're not getting it.... Like Danny said.... I hate Beige! It reminds me of Simba!........... My room is kinda Beige now............................................................................................... It's crazy enough to see Danny was out....... but gladly and thanksfully it all got paid of Adam made it to the top 12. It's gonna be very very very very fun and breathtaking and full of my smiles perhaps hahahaha. Americans, please I beg you... vote for Adam please! For my joyness at least hahahahahaha. AND ADAM AND I HAVE THE SAME SHIRT! It's like a checkered blue and black shirt like.. loose on me but fits on him haha. Love my dad for having that shirt. Okay....... let's see if Adam Lambert is The Next American Idol... B) PRAY FOR THAT!


Photos!

Adam Lambert:





Cody Sheldon:

(You'll see... just when you see him in a flash turn like ZAPP and like STRAP he's just very little bit like Danny)


DANNY NORIEGA:
In some of his Ninja moments









He is Purple Sexy Intense Vampire Ninja Pickle for sure.


And to see why I am so so in love with him so much I give you this direct link to one of his video, I watch it everyday, and oh, see his black toenails!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8o-ZS3sfOo


American Idol is such an inspiration B)

VOTE FOR ADAM LAMBERT EVERYONE!



P.S: What's happening with Bloggers following programme? Mine look stinks

2 komentar:

Marsya said...

ADAM LAMBERT I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU ADAM LAMBERT!!!!!!!!!!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Lega bgt pas dia masuk top 12!!! suaranya keren abis, tinggi banget! udah gitu CUTE lagi awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ADAM LAMBERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha gue nggak nyante ya

Carina's Blog said...

MENDING GUA NYANTE GITU PAS DIDEPAN TV SUMPRIT YG NAMANYA HOBO TULEN KELUAR KALI HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ADAM ADAM ADAM ADAM FROEVER YAK



Tuhkan gue ngmgnya aja masih bahasa primitif kayak gitu gimana Danny mau 'menyadari' akan keberadaan gua -________________-